Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 12, 2018

Winter Thanks

Hi! I hope you are having a good day. Here is a thank you card I made using the Stamptangle Stacked Tea Cups from Just For Fun. I love these stamptangle stamps because there are so many ways to color and use them. I colored this image using Zig watercolor markers. You may need to have some thank you cards ready for those Christmas gifts you received so I hope I can give you some inspiration.




I cut out the image using a Spellbinders Oval die and adhered it to swirl patterned paper. This was matted on orange card stock and then to the white card base. I used a punch for the border at the side. The saying on the tag is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet. I also added white Liquid Applique on the mugs and on the steam and then applied clear stickles glitter over it.

We also have a challenge going on at Just For Fun. We would love to have you join in and you might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Use Patterned Paper
Tuesday Throwdown:  Layer It Up

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

Lovely card April, the colours are perfect as is the image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Blog Archive