Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Haunting

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have really enjoyed using the brand new Halloween stamps from Just For Fun, and you can see all of them here and here. On this card I used the Haunted Moon Tree.




First I stamped the 2-Sided Doodle Background/Frame on cream cardstock and rubbed a little Micro Glaze over each circle to act as a resist. I used various colors of Color Bursts on the background. Next I stamped the tree and Tiny Black Kat using Jet Black Staz On ink. The eyes are polymer stickers.

The theme for our challenge this month is Halloween! Come on over and join in the fun and you might even win a gift certificate to the store. You do not have to use a Just For Fun Stamp to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Double D Challenge:  Fright Night
Modsquad Challenge:  Fall Fest

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Amazing card, April!

Darlene said...

What a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Fright Night’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Barbara said...

The image on the tree really looks haunting. Must be why they called the stamp haunting moon tree. I love this Halloween card. Thanks so,much for sharing with us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Good luck!
Barbara Challenge Host

Leonardi linken said...


I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at free $20 paypal code

Blog Archive