Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 1, 2017

Keeping Cool

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am so happy to be a guest designer for House Mouse Designs for May and June. I just love using all the fun House Mouse stamps and this stamp is no exception. I love lemonade and it looks like this little mouse is really "into" it! LOL! The first House Mouse challenge is Summer Time. The summers here in South Carolina are hot and sticky, so keeping cool is a top priority. What better way to keep cool than by having a tall cold glass of lemonade!





I stamped the image, colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out using the Spellbinders Small Circle die. I added Diamond Glaze to the image to make it look like glass. I placed different sizes of double sided tape across the bottom of the card and added purple glitter. The patterned paper at the top of the card was embossed using an embossing folder. The card was finished off by adding yellow ribbon, a bow and enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

heARTful Challenge:  Anything Goes + Stamp
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Put A Bow On It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card April, happy you have joined me for the next couple of months as GD for House Mouse. I am now following you...
[aNNie]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun little card. Full of sparkle from the glitter and shine from the glass. It's an adorable image too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, congrats on your guest designer spot! I have always enjoyed your House Mouse cards that you have posted over the years! This is super cute, I love the glitter!

Diane said...

Wow what a bright and zingy card April, such fun sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Bunny said...

What a great way to keep cool. Love this cute card. Congratulations on being a guest designer for House Mouse.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, April. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us in the Put A Bow On It Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Conniecrafter said...

He is just too cute, relaxing in a glass of lemonade, love those stamps, they always bring a smile!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Too cute! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge this week!
hugs
Cheryl

Blog Archive