Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to wish all you mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day! Even if you are not a mother many of you have people in your life that you are a "mother" to. Yesterday a friend of mine and I went to an assisted living where we gave out pretty Mother's Day baskets that our Sunday School class had made. There were a couple of ladies who did not have children but they said they had nieces and nephews that they "mothered." Here is a picture of the baskets we made.





I also made this pull up Mother's day card. I love cards that have a function. The card pulls up to reveal a message inside. Here is the card closed.






                                                      Here is the card opened.





Thanks so much for stopping by. Again, have a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day!










5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your baskets are so cheerful and the card is very nice too. I like that special pull up feature and the pretty papers to go with the girl with a hat!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great little packages. Love the card, not sure how that works? When you pull the inside out - does the image panel pop up too?

April said...

Yes, Shona, the image panel pops up when you pull the tab. Thanks for asking.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I bet they just loved the Beautiful baskets you made for them and I love that pull card, I have not tried one like that yet, so cool!

Sue said...

What beautiful little baskets, what a wonderful idea, I am thinking you made their day when you visited and handed these out.
Your pull up card is so pretty, April, I love the colors you chose and the image. Haven't made one in a long time, always looking for an idea, thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive