Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Friend IS....

Hi Everyone! I want to share with you a card I made with the lovely newly released Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set Beautiful Friendship 665.  Don't you just love the saying?  


  
To make the bottom border on my card, I used a border punch on patterned paper from the Authentique paper bundle Grace. I adhered it to Sticker Paper and added Orchid Rose Velvet glitter GM 2016.  I used Balck Detail embossing powder EP171 on the saying. The bling border is Diamond Mesh Black Silver. I love using this because it adds the right touch!  


  
I colored the flowers using copics, pop dotted them for dimension and added Waterscape glitter G1108 for dew drops. For full instructions on how to make this card, please click here.  




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day is wonderful!

April

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April. Love what you did here. The sage and purple is a lovely combination with the glittered dew drops - so sweet. It is a beautiful saying.

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgoeus! Love the dimension of the flowers and your design is fabulous.

Gerlinde said...

This is gorgeous, April! Love the colors and all the little details!

Blog Archive