Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 7, 2014

A Summer Garden

Hello Everyone!  Summer has hit full force! We have very hot and humid weather. We have also been revamping our front flower bed. We yanked out overgrown bushes and planted smaller bushes and flowers. It looks so much better! Speaking of flower beds, I want to show you a card I made using the new Sparkle N Sprinkle  stamp set,Daisies 619. This is such a lovely stamp set. I really enjoyed making my card with it.




I had fun using a lot of embossing folders and dies as well. I am glad I got to use the new bird die that my good friend gave me for my birthday. I used Glisten embossing powder EP135 on them so that they would stand out more.


 

Bubblegum glitter G1088 was used on the large pink flower. You can click here for further                                                           instructions on how to make this card.


                                                                             Challenges entered:

                                                                             Love to Create:  Fussy & Fancy or Clean & Layered
                                                                             Scribble & Scrap:  Always Anything Goes
                                                                             Stamping Sensations:  Summer Blooms
                                                                          


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope your day is wonderful!

April

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Oh April...this is gorgeous. Love the frame look you have acheived with that die and the overlaid corner die is beautiful!
Your blossoms look so pretty too.

Alyx said...

So beautiful! Love the use of the dies...really effective. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous! Love the ivory background and all the dies.

brenda said...

Your card is delightful April and very creative. It would also fit our dies and punches theme at Penny Black and More challenge !

Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love, love, love it. the cream frame with the beatiful colors inside - stunning April!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, love the die cuts and your colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Love To Create for this weeks challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, April - I love this ivory on ivory theme with the pretty die cuts and textures. I've not considered using the colors as the focal point - and that is a great idea! Thanks for sharing it so I can case your idea LOL Beautiful card. hugs, de

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the image, and all the beautiful embossing and die cuts! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Amanda Phillips said...

Your card is just lovely! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at love to create challenges!
Amanda LTCDT

Eret said...

April, your card is exquisite. Love the colors of your flowers and all those beautiful die cuts. I'm so glad to see your stunning card at the Stamping Sensation challenge.
Hugs,
Eret

Blog Archive