Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 19, 2013

Calico Cats

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Friday. It is really rainy here. I want to show a card I made using these cute little cats from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Cats set. I joined a challenge on a stamping board where we were to use patterned paper. I love the look of paper piecing, so that is what I did with the cats. I also used patterned paper to make the rose. The Gypsy Red Velvet glitter is also courtesy of  Sparkle N Sprinkle. If you are having a dreary weekend too, I hope these kitties will put a smile on your face! Happy weekend!




6 comments:

Julie Z said...

Very colorful and fun April! Those cute little kitties are sure to brighten any dreary day!

Brenda said...

What a sweet little group of kitties :0 Love the blingy background and the rosette on your bow.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What bright and cheery calico cats! A sure recipient pleaser!

Donna Ellis said...

This is an adorable card, April - very cheery and colorful!

Sue said...

April, love your colorful kitties, so creative! Background papers and that panel that the kitties are on look so nice. What a fun card!

Hugs
Sue

E. Marie said...

Great job doing the paper piecing. Worked great with these sweet kitties!!

Blog Archive