Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 17, 2012

Technique Tuesday -- Multi-embossing Folders




Hello and welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle Technique Tuesday! I cannot believe Christmas is a week away! I hope you are winding down a little now and can sit back and enjoy the season.  I want to show you a fun technique that I learned not long ago. I ended up making quite a few backgrounds because I just loved the way it looks.





Supplies needed:
  1. embossing folders
  2. any card stock or patterned paper
  3. inks to coordinate with patterned paper
  4. sponges
I will show you this technique using white card stock first. Line up the embossing folders the way you want them on the card piece. Remember that these will all have to run through the embossing machine all at once. This can be tricky, but play with it a little and it can be done! I used some border embossing strips on some of these as well.
Here is how it looked after I ran everything through.
I really like how this looks on patterned paper. This is the paper I tried first.
These are the folders I used.
I then used some ink and a sponge and sponged over the raised areas.
Here are some more that I made. It was fun playing with these and coming up with different looks.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will have a little time to try this out.  Due to Christmas being next Tuesday, I will not be showing a technique.  I will be back again on January 1st! Thank you for for your support this year and for all the wonderful comments. I wish each one of you and yours  a most blessed Christmas!
APRIL
Sparkle N Sprinkle supplies used:
  1. Vivian 0903-164M
  2. Champagne Glitter G1045

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Just beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Anne Temple said...

What a great technique! Love the vintage feel of this beautiful card too.

Brenda said...

great vintage look and another fun technique!

E. Marie said...

These all look so awesome and this technique is definitely irresistible!!

Blog Archive