Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello and welcome to my blog. With all the hustle and bustle of the season I wish to pause and reflect on why we have Christmas in the first place. "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11. My sweet friend, Kim, gave me this stamp recently and I just had to use it. Thanks so much, Kim! Merry Christmas and God bless you all!


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! Hugs, Valerie

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas, Apri - what a lovely card

Donna Ellis said...

Merry Christmas, April! Such a pretty card - love that background paper!

E. Marie said...

April, this card is so lovely and definitely shows what Christmas is all about!! Merry Christmas!!

Greta said...

Lovely celebration of Christmas with this beautiful card!

Blog Archive