Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Fun

I hope everyone is doing well on this breezy, cold Monday! I pray everyone will fair well through the big storm! I am entering this card in the House Mouse challenge HMFMC131 and blog hop. The mice were holding up hearts, but I added leaves and a pumpkin to their hands for Fall! Thanks for a fun challenge.


I appreciate each one of you that stops by to check my blog! have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Gail said...

That's so ute! And how creative to put leaves to cover the hearts!

Gail said...

Hahaha....CUTE!

downrightcrafty said...

how sweet love the aperture and clever use of your leaves, thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge enjoy the hop
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Ellis said...

Precious card, April! I especially like the layers and matting! Very cute!

Brenda said...

Sweet sweet sweet - the little pumpkin is just the perfect size!

Dawn said...

Adorable card! Beautiful design and I love the fantastic creative way you have made the image perfect for fall. Cute little pumpkin and a great way to add in the purple with the leaves. Love it. Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs, Dawn (GDT)

Sue said...

April, this is fantastic! Love the bright colors and the layout. Great job with the challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday. Hope you are hopping along with us. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you altered this stamp. And as for that bow, just beautiful. Great card. Hugs Nina

Keri Brown said...

That mouse is just adorable... So cute...

Stacy Morgan said...

Now this is totally CUTE! Love the sparkle on the leaves and such a sweet HM image. Just adorable.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

A cute and spooky creation. Thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends challenge, good luck
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Cute HM creation love the die shape opening, lush ribbon & embellies.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends blog hop chall..good luck.

smiles Christine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats on winning my blog candy for our House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Send me your address! ♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive