Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. I would like to thank all of those who stopped by to tell me your pet stories on Sunday and Monday. I really enjoyed them! Pets sure make our lives interesting! Now for the Blog Candy winner! It is ----

                             STEPHANIEK

She has a great story about one of her dogs who is blind that has a seeing eye dog!

Stephanie, please email me at stampwillydesigns@yahoo.com with your contact info so that I can get your blog candy to you ASAP!

No comments:

Blog Archive