Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Zendoodle Tea

Hi Everyone! Whew, it is hot, hot, hot here! I hope you are staying cool. I want to show you a new set that Sparkle N Sprinkle has come out with. It is called Zendoodle Tea. I really enjoyed making some cards with this set. I love all types of tea, but on a day like today it will need to be ICED! LOL! Just last night I made some Mango Apricot iced tea. So good! Here is the new set and the two cards I made with it. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!


Stamp Set 464 - Zendoodle Tea







4 comments:

Brenda said...

Lovely, victorian style! Reminds me of teacups my mother used to save. I have one or two of them. Great job :)

Gerlinde said...

So cute! Love them both!

E. Marie said...

Beautiful cards using these fun new teacups. They look so elegant.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both really gorgeous, I love the bright summery colours
Lindsay xx

Blog Archive