Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 16, 2011

Quick Card

I made this quick Christmas card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. I don't think I have made such a quick card in a long time! LOL! I had the tree and deer dies already cut out, so I added them to a scrap of Christmas paper and a red background that I had already run through the cuttlebug. I used my dyed seam binding pieces and put everything together! Easy-peasy!

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

You sure can't tell this was a quick card! Love the shading, and paper combinations. The bow is magical! So pretty, April!

Olena said...

This card is cute! Love the deer. Great job! Olena

Brenda said...

It may be a quickie, but it's still adorable!

Shirley said...

Love your silhouettes! A really fantastic and pretty card!!

Kate said...

Great job on putting this together so quickly. I'm impressed! Everything works together perfectly.

Blog Archive