Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our Daily Bread Sketch

I hope you are having a good Sunday. It is so nice here. I want to go for a walk real soon! I entered this card in Our Daily Bread Sketch Challenge. I used the butterfly from the Butterfly Corner stamp, the Vintage Border background that I embossed in white on the pink scallop, and the saying from the Thinking of You set. This was an enjoyable card to make since I have been in the middle of making Christmas cards!

9 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card April!! I just love your colors, the butterfly and the stitching. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining ODBD this week.
blessings,
Chris

Linda said...

April I realy like your card. Thanks for sharing. I like the happy colors and the butterfly and such apretty bow.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

BEautiful colours...wonderful card! Love the butterfly as the focal point!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable card April. The butterfly is stunning.

creativearts said...

Beautiful card!

Donna Ellis said...

Who doesn't love a butterfly! SOOOO pretty!

Kate said...

Very pretty! I especially like the combination of frames.

Elizabeth said...

So pretty!
\

Shirley said...

Very pretty with your dimensional butterfly and the flower is the perfect add for it too!

Blog Archive