Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Another Christmas Card

Here is another Christmas card I made for the Just Rite Christmas Linky Party. I am getting closer to getting my cards finished for this year! I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

8 comments:

Marge said...

Wow, another beauty -- LOVE it!!!

Gerlinde said...

Love, Love, Love this card! Love the image on the tag - gorgeous!

Linda said...

April, I love he cardinal and the birdhouse. I really like the colors and the edge embossing caught my eye.

Selma said...

Wow April, I really love this card. It is gorgeous.

Donna Ellis said...

April, you is a beautiful card! Love how you have precisely put the elements down (something I always envy in others) and such beautiful, nostalgic colors! Your bow is gorgeous! (also enjoyed your hedgehog card - so darling!)

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this one!!!! Beautiful!

Kate said...

This is stunning, April! I love the vintage look of this card.

Shirley said...

I really like the die cuts and the whole design is perfect for your really wonderful cardinal image!

Blog Archive