Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Three Fold Card Tutorial

I have been asked to do a tutorial on this three fold card I made last month. This is my FIRST ever tutorial so, I hope you will be able to follow it! Here goes!


Choose double sided paper for your card base -- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". I used heavier paper by K&CO. The outside needs to be a lighter pattern so that you can see the stamped image when you stamp on it. Fold the 2 ends into the middle where they will touch.

Choose another piece of double sided paper that will compliment the base card and will be light enough to see a stamped image on. Cut it to 4 1/2" x 9 1/8" and use a border punch to punch one side of it. Then starting at the straight end, score this piece at 5 1/2 ".

Glue the long piece you just punched, to the back of your card base, leaving the top flap up. That will be folded over the front of the card.


Fold down flap over the front folds, decorate card with stamps and finish with embellishments!

I hope you enjoy making this card.



11 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for this tutorial, April. I've not been brave enough to try one of these cards yet, but seeing it all laid out, it doesn't seem as frightening!!
Your card is stunning!!

E. Marie said...

Great tutorial. Can't wait to try it!!

Joan Fricker said...

Thank you so much for your tutorial. You did a great job with it too! Everyone loved this card and I am sure many will enjoy making one.

Thanks again!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

Thanks so much for this tutorial, now I know how it's done and I will try one for myself. It's also very pretty. Well done.

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS creation and wonderful tutorial! Thanks so much for sharing!

Shirley said...

Wow, what a great card! Love all of your detail and thanks for the instructions too!

Selma said...

Your card is gorgeous April and I am excited to give this a try. Thank you for sharing the tutorial - you did a great job.

jean w. said...

April this is a beautiful card. I am glad you did the tutorial! Now to try to do one too! Thanks for sharing!

Annabella Merlin said...

This is a great tutorial and a love card! Love the choice of colors, the dimensions and the texture!

Pssequimages said...

Thank you--loved the tutorial. Very easy to follow and my tri-fold was successful!

Anonymous said...

home remedies treating fatty liver home remedies treating fatty liver
home remedies treating fatty liver

Here is my web page :: non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and the statins treatment

Blog Archive