Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Magnolia Birthday Wishes

The challenge this week at Just Magnolia is a sketch. I had fun making this birthday card for the challenge. Thanks for the fun challenge! You can see the challenge by clicking this link -- http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

Olena said...

WOW! Your coloring is perfect! great job! Olena

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve your colours. This is one cute Tilda!
Chrissyxx

Stampin Mindy said...

Great colors. This is such an adorable Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy

Kate said...

This is lovely, April! The little flower with bow is gorgeous - and just perfect with the sweet little image.

Shirley said...

She is adorable and the bow is perfect for her too!

Blog Archive