Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Touchy Feely

At Penny Black this week the challenge is Touchy Feely. We are to use texture on our project. As you can see I used buttons, ric-rac and a flower for my texture. This was a fun challenge. If you would like to see it, then you can click the link here. http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet april..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Blog Archive