Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 17, 2011

Embossed Paper

I am trying to do more techniques. I really enjoy doing them and I want to use them more. I saw this technique at  Hero Arts and I loved the look, so I gave it a try. This is a great way to use up your scraps, but it can be time consuming. I stamped enough flowers and leaves to make two cards. I stamped the flowers and leaves, with white pigment, onto scraps of decorative paper. Then I heat embossed them all with white embossing powder. I cut them out and placed them on my card.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty! The results of the technique looks very nice!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

Very nice! I am in love with your flowers and how you mounted them too! I love that little ladybug and your stamens too!

Kate said...

Lovely! The little ladybird is such a wonderful touch on this card!

Blog Archive