Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pins -- Ouch!!

I woke up to a cloudy day with promise of rain, but we need it for all these beautiful trees and plants that are sprouting! The trees here have just been gorgeous! The challenges this month at Cuttlebug Spot are using embellishments and this week we are to use pins on our project! I made these 2 pins for my card. I have had these beads for a long time and I am glad to put them to good use. I cuttled the background DCWV decorative paper with the flower folder and enhanced them with a darker yellow color ink. I stamped and cut out the bunny and pop-dotted the sizzix die frame. Please click here to see the challenge -- http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful springy Easter creation. I like how you framed the bunny and your depth is perfect on this. Beautiful card.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how sweet! Love the embossed background for that adorable bunny. Beautiful pins with the flower and lace. Thanks for joining us at TCS this week! xxD

Kate said...

I love the embossed background! I've not seen that folder before. We have no signs of spring here yet. In fact, we're due for another huge dumping of snow tomorrow!

Blog Archive