Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ephemera

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week was a real challenge for me. The theme is Ephemera which means " a class of collectible items not meant to last a long time." I enjoy seeing these type cards, but I have never been able to master the look. Here is my first attempt! You can see the challenge here -- http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Looks great and I have never made one of these either.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty ribbon and feather! I LOVE that butterfly too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Nancy said...

Pretty, pretty card!

Thank you for joining me & the rest of the Design Team at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week!

Kate said...

I haven't made one of these but think you've done a fabulous job! I love the burgundy ribbon across the middle of the card. Great job!

Blog Archive