Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Art Lenz Cards



Yesterday my local stamp club had a wonderful time in an Art Lenz class. We made three great cards using their special Art Lenz that make your stamp images look 3-D and pop in and out.  This technique is unique and fun. You can check out their site here and see instructions on how to use their products. http://www.artlenz.com/Examples/index.html.  Here are the three cards I made. I really enjoyed learning how to do these. These pictures don't do the Art lenz justice, but I hope you can see a little of what the lenz does.Thanks to Gail for all her hard work in getting all the products to us and teaching us such a fun technique!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What great cards - and how wonderful that you are ahead for some seasons! I especially like your snowman card. I've not heard of the Art Lenz technique before. It's fabulous that you were able to take a class to try things out!

Blog Archive