Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thinking of You

I made this card for the Card Patterns challenge, sketch 96. I just got this wonderful patterned paper by DCWV and I just had to use it! I decided to make a Valentine card, so I used this cute vintage stamp. The inside of the card says "Thinking of you is such a nice thing to do." The frame is a Quik Kutz die. You can see the challenge by clicking here. http://www.cardpatterns.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty card!! love the frame!!!

Kate said...

I absolutely love that frame! Lovely card, April!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your coloring!

Blog Archive