Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let It Snow!



Hi everyone! I trust you had a wonderful Christmas. We got a wonderful surprise here in South Carolina! It started snowing yesterday afternoon and we got about 3-4 inches! It has not snowed here in SC on Christmas Day since 1963! We hardly ever see it anyway! I went outside and took some pictures this morning. Here are a few. My little 3 yr. old neighbor was outside kicking the snow. He was so cute!

4 comments:

Edith said...

What a wonderful landscape, April. Although it must be very cold, your pictures are beautiful postcards:)

Hugs, Edith

Linda said...

Hi April,

What beautiful pictures, and I agree that they will make beautiful post cards. Linda E.

Joyce across the Pond said...

Here in Northern Ireland we've experienced the same as yourselves...we have also had sub zero temperatures - down to -18.5 in some places...unheard of in my lifetime....we have had rain all day and we're thawing out...burst pipes everywhere as our houses are not geared to such low temperatures...thankfully it will only be the space adjacent to our garage which will have a burst pipe....probably tomorrow. By the way, I hear on the BBC new tonight you are have even more severe weather so take care.

Kate said...

I only remember one Christmas without snow - so I'm glad you had this Christmas blessing!! Thanks for posting the photos!

Blog Archive