Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Chick-A-Dees

For the Sparkle N Sprinkle December challenge we are to make a winter card. I have chick-a-dees that come to my bird feeder in the winter and I love watching them! I had to use these cuties on my card! I used the Fleur de Lis Shapeabilities die for the red and white medallion behind the birds. The green background was run through a cuttlebug folder and enhanced by brushing a clear ink pad over the raised areas. I used Liquid Applique on the branches to look like snow. The die that the birds are stamped on is a new Nestibilities set I just bought -- Labels nine. You can see the challenge by clicking here --http://sparklensprinkle.com/gameinfo.php   This card is also being entered into the Cuttlebug Spot challenge. We are to use our favorite embossing technique. You can check out their challenge here --http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Edith said...

Pretty card, April! Beautiful Christmas colors and very cute image.
Hugs, Edith:)

Kate said...

I love the two medallions behind the image. That looks so sharp!

Blog Archive