Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Stack

I made this card for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Thanksgiving card contest. We needed to use their stamps, so I had this pretty pumpkin stack of theirs. I ran chocolate coordinations card stock through the pumpkin cuttlebug folder and sanded the raise areas. The gold color showed through. I used a new Martha Stewart punch which is the woven brown strip behind the pumpkins. I colored the pumpkins using colored pencils and Gamsol. Silk leaves and a brown satin bow were used for embellishments.

Blog Archive