Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 29, 2010

Autumn Challenge


I created this card for the cuttlebug spot challenge. We were to make anything autumn. I have been wanting to make more window cards, so I chose to make one for this challenge. I used K&CO decorative paper for the window front. I used the nestibilities labels 14 for the window and another of their labels for the saying. The pumpkin is from a Fall Inkadinkado set and I colored it using Twinkling H2Os. The vines on the side is a cuttlebug border enhanced using a dark brown ink pad. I used the  Martha Stewart leaf border punch as an added touch. Embellishments are silk flowers and a brown silk bow.

3 comments:

Helen said...

This is beautiful - the embossing looks fab!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Donna said...

Very pretty card! Love thos fall colors. Thanks for joining us at TCS.

E. Marie said...

Great job. Congrats - you won!! I am going to have to quit telling you about these. You keep beating me (: (You deserve it!!)

Blog Archive