Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tattered Angel




It is always fun to have stamping friends over to play. I had 2 good friends to come over yesterday and I got to play with a new set of stamps from Tattered Angels. These are gorgeous stamps and they also have stencils to go along with them. On the first card I sponged color over the stencils for the background and on the other cards I sprayed Adirondack color wash over them. I love techniques, so this was a lot of fun for me.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love these underwater scenes. Your backgrounds are amazing.

Kathy N.

Blog Archive