Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tag Challenge -- Distress Inks

I joined another Posh challenge this week. The challenge is to make a tag by itself or on a card or scrapbook page, using distress inks. For the background of this tag I patted 4 colors of the distress inks on a craft sheet, spritzed the colors with water and then laid my tag on the colors and smooshed it around a bit. I love the background that this technique makes.

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

April - this is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Blog Archive