Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 16, 2010

Shabby Chic



I finally got my computers up and running full steam! Yeah! Here are my shabby chic cards. Since I have spent quite a bit of time trying to get this look, I plan to be making more of these type of cards.

2 comments:

beejay said...

I've never done any shappy chic but I am inspired to try some by your beautiful cards! TFS

Daria said...

Beautiful cards, April! I love the inking you've done to help create the shabby-chic look. The buttons, lace, and flowers look wonderful. Daria

Blog Archive