Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Embossed Circles



I found this technique on the Inkadinkado site. It is a Stampendous technique. I fell in love with it. This is a good way to use up your embossing powders and the look is really nice. I used 2 sizes of round sponges with a handle and inked them up with clear Versa Mark ink. You need to do each color at a time. I inked up a large sponge and stamped it 3 times at the top of my card stock and then added a color of embossing powder. I did this 2 more times using the large circle sponge and then the small one. I then stamped the roses, leaves and butterflies over top of the circles with clear ink and embossed white embossing powder. It's easy, fun and looks neat! Hope you enjoy these and try this yourself.

No comments:

Blog Archive