Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love Roses

This Bridal card is being entered in a cuttlebug challenge. I used the heart dotted swiss embossing folder as the background. I stamped the roses on gold script vellum and colored with markers on the back of the roses image.

3 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Your card is stunning. What a beautiful set of roses. Very nice.

Bonnie McLain said...

Very Pretty April, and Thanks so very much for joining in on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog... we love having you join us each week... love this card... GREAT for the bride... hopefully one of your boys will be making this trip soon... and you will have a joyous time helping with all the planning... This is lovely.. and I love your new background on the blog... GREAT Going Girl Friend...

Anonymous said...

Completly `Beautiful`love the roses and the swiss dots folder!!!
Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive