Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bird Inchies Card

I am entering this card in a cuttlebug challenge. I have never worked with inchies before even though they were popular awhile back. SO this WAS a challenge for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi April...
Your card is `Beautiful`;)
Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Challenges:)
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Did the first post all wrong sorry!!! x

csroyal said...

Fantastic card!!! Glad to see you at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Bonnie McLain said...

Hey Girl Friend.... This is WILD... love it all.. the Lace Door, the inchies and all the coloring going on... GREAT Challenge card... Thanks for joining us as the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot... Love it.. GREAT GREAT CARD... don't you just love these new embossing and cutting folders...??? I love mine too..

June Houck said...

Gorgeous artsy inchies, April! Your card is beautiful. Your card is trendy and cool :)

June Houck
Design team member creating wow inspiration at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
My blog http://www.simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Beautiful job with the inchies!!!! thanks for playing!

Blog Archive